Samstag, 31. Januar 2009

Last day in Livingstone

Today is our last day in Livingstone and I'm glad we're leaving tomorrow. As there is still not much to do here. At least the weather is good today no rain. However, after some time one's done with hanging around.

And today is also the day of bad news, Tigi my mum's cat died. He was our companion for almost 17 years and now he won't be there when I get back to Switzerland. It's sad. That's another reason I'm glad we're moving, new impressions are always good to help forget the bad things.

Yesterday, we went out for dinner in town. We went to a nice African restaurant with traditional food, of course. It was great. After dinner there was dancing and the dancers asked us to join in. I run off, because me and African dance..no way eventhough T.I.A.. Holy crab. I mean girls, remember the afrodance workshop years ago? Yep, I couldn't do that to the locals ;-). Anyway, some of the waitresses tried to teach me some African dance, I sucked but they had fun and that's what it was all about. I had a good laugh at myself too, I must admit :-).

That's all folks. Still no pictures the connection seems to be to slow here. I tried to upload yesterday but it didn't work..holy crab.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hoi Regi - Tut mir leid wegen Tigi. Fühle mit Dir...Geniesse weiterhin Deine Reise und vorallem das Wetter. Hier ist es grau und kalt. Danke auch, dass Du uns an Deiner Reise teilnehmen lässt - tut gut und wärmt das Herz. Bisou Tricia