Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009

Sauce

Today's blog is dedicated to Sauce..our very, very annoying companion.

Sauce, he's the one person u don't want to be stuck on a truck. He's the one person you don't want to be 24/7. So, he's Sauce.

After half way through my first journey in Africa, the time has come to write about my travel companion and Sauce is the subject of this blog.

We are a good group don't get me wrong. I like the people on my group, they're great and a lot of fun. But Sauce is too much. He's always late and makes the whole group wait for him. He's the only person showering after breakfast when we are supposed to leave and if confrontated with it, he'd just shrug. He'd never to the dishwashing but always offers to do it as soon as the dishwashing starts he'd disapear. He never helps his mates but complains if we don't help him. He would walk into my flaping action get hit and then act as if he was dying. We call it a "Schwalbe" in Switzerland. He would be happy about others people missery but expects sympathy for his sufferings. You know what I mean? That's Sauce. Any suggestions how to get rid of him are very welcome. Please just suggestions with non-violent solutions ;-)

Hm, that's it for today. I'll tell you more tomorrow as we'll have internet at the next camp site. Stay tuned.

3 Kommentare:

Nante hat gesagt…

My dearest, revenge is not the solution. Don’t seek revenge!!!
But as a matter of fact it is fun. Therefore here my suggestions:
- Pee over his toothbrush
- Get him to drink and place an egg in his sleeping bag
- Add spicy chilly in his shower gel

If something else comes up I will certainly let you know :o)
Nante

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey!
Maybe you should pretend that you are leaving while he is still under the shower. Get the driver to start the Overlander... That might teach him a lesson!
Is it possible to just ignore him??? Probably not...
Good luck bibi Regina!!
Flöle

Nante hat gesagt…

Well, I would say combine my chili action with Flo's driving away hint and you get the perfect situation. I already see him running after the truck with a towel around his hip while he grimaces with pain.