Mittwoch, 2. November 2016

T.I.A.

Well I had a good flight. It was quite entertaining. Cried with "Finding Dory" and "Money Monster" and laughed with "The Secret Lives of Pets". The food and the staff on the flight were both good. Well all went well so far.

And then I landed in Addis Ababa and eventhough I rechecked with my booking agent the transfer from the airport to the hotel wasn't at the airport. So, the lovely lady from the tourist office helped me to get in touch with my hotel, they weren't expecting me till tomorrow...holy crab. Well, they said, they'd send someone it would take 15 - 20 minutes, half an hour later I was still waiting. Getting more and more tired and also didn't really feel comfortable at the airport. The moment I decided to take a taxi because I didn't want to wait any longer the driver from the hotel arrived. We drove to the hotel through really dark streets and I thought, holy crab hopefully this is really the hotel guy. Well, as you can read now. I've arrived. I am here, there's WIFI and a comfortable bed, there's supposed to be a safe which I haven't figured out how it works yet. However, I go to bed now :-)





Aussicht von meinem Hotelzimmer in Addis

Keine Kommentare: