Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009

Kampala getting used to it ;-)

Jambo, jambo

Hope you're all sound and well.

I'm good, I'm getting the hang of Kampala and am really enjoying now what it has to offer. For example Swiss chocolate far too expensive though but how can a Swiss resist? And there's bacon and there are boookkkss and and and. However, tomorrow I'll get moving down to Entebbe and will have a proper look at Lake Victoria. Hope it is as impress as I imagine it to be :-).

On Friday it'll be goodbye Uganda, or better see you some other time Uganda, because I'll be back for sure, and Hello Tanzania. In Dar Es Salaam I'll meet up with Kjerstie again and will head for the crazy island. We'll check out what the boys been up to ;-). Also, I have to work on my tan. I went all pale again in Uganda as there's no beach and in more or less 3 weeks I'll be back in Switzerland again and of course I want to show off some colour ;-). Hehe.

I hope I'll be able to upload some pictures from the gorillas once I'm back in Zanzibar. Otherwise you'll have to wait and see in July. But no worries I'll do my best to upload them before I'll be back home :-)

Yep, that's about it for now. Stay tuned, I'm sure there's more to follow ;-)


Keine Kommentare: