Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2009

Crazy Island is still alive

Jambo rafiki

I'm back on crazy island and already survived the first party. I'm doing good, there's not much left to do now. Just get looootsss and looottsss of tan and shop some souvenirs and partying of course.

My travel from Entebbe to Dar Es Salaam went well and I caught the ferry in Dar at 1 p.m. so lucky me I was back in Zanzibar at 3 p.m. and enjoyed pizza and even a beer. Met some friends and got a ride back to Nungwi.

Not much changed and it feels like I've never left. Nevertheless I'm happy to be back.

Pictures of the gorillas will follow no worries. Need to find a faster internet connection for this task but I'll get there no worries.

That's it for the moment. If anything interesting happens during my last weeks here, I'll let you know :-)

Keine Kommentare: