Mittwoch, 8. April 2009

Spider in da house

Hello

Actually, I wanted to show you my guest from last night in this entry but somehow it is not working. Maybe some other day. Anyway, I tell you about it.

Last night I came home totally tired and ready for bed. I walked in the house and went straight for the bathroom. And what do I see there? A bloody giant spider. Holy crab. I was slightly scared but just slightly and went in the bathroom veerrrryyyy slowly and did everything I had to do veeerrryyy quickly and run out and closed the door. So, this morning when I let out the chickens I really had to pee but I was scared of the spider and I didn't know what to do. I decided to go to the loo because nature was calling and what can you do. So, I opened the bathroom door slooooowwwwlllyyy, slooowwwwllyy expecting the spider to jump on me, buuttt the spider was gone. So, I'm happy again :-).

Today, I had my laundry day and wished I had a washing machine. It's just too exhausting to wash everything by hand and I'm never sure if it is really clean or not..holy crab.

Hm, that's it for the moment. I had to share my spider story ;-).

Stay tuned the picture of the spider will follow for sure ;-)

Keine Kommentare: