Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010

Reviewmirror

Now it's a year since I packed my backpack and travelled through South-East Africa. I miss it very much. I miss the sun and to see blue skies and the sea. I miss the smell of the African markets and the smiling people you meet everywhere. I miss that not everything works properly and the shower is cold. I miss riding in the DalaDala and squeezing in even though there's no space left. Yes I miss it.

Since I am back home I am unemployed. It's o.k. I don't get bored easily there's always something to do. From October to December I was studying English to take the Proficiency exam. I worked as a catering assistant at concerts even as a kind of security, I wrote transpricts for surveys done by research agencies and currently I am studying Algebra and German to enrole at college. So bored? No I am not bored but I would love to work again or at least pack my bag and be off again. I will have to stay put till at 12th May and if there's not job around till then, yes, travelling again :-)

That's it. My little update on life :-)

2 Kommentare:

mizme's mommy hat gesagt…

I'm telling ya, you can always come visit here! Then again, you might want to wait a few months as we have all that nasty snow and ice.

Regina hat gesagt…

thank you, jaime:-). I am thinking about it.